We are looking for 2 youth workers from Italy for a training course in Granada, Spain from 1st to 8th March, that will be implemented together with participants from Spain, Germany, Macedonia, France, Greece, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Hungary. Food and accomodation are covered, travel costs reimbursed.
The transnational youth initiatives allow the youth themselves, with their ways of working, to implement actions of their interest and that address specific challenges and problems faced by their communities, but from an international work together with young people from other countries. They are unique opportunities, but unfortunately there is a great ignorance about them, so there are few projects. That is why this training course is aimed at empowering young people to explore the possibilities of establishing an international association and preparing projects for transnational youth initiatives. It has the following objectives:
- To create a meeting for potential partners that would like to develop a transnational youth initiative through Erasmus+;
- To present the Erasmus+ Programme in the framework of European youth policies and strategies, focusing on transnational youth initiatives;
- To explore the added value of the European dimension and international cooperation Of the youth initiatives on a local level.
- To develop specific proposals for future projects of transnational youth initiatives;
- To facilitate the acquisition by participants of communication, teamwork and project management skills of international activities and networking.
The activity is open for youth leaders, project managers and voluntary and professional youth workers, working directly with project management and capable of making decisions about partnership. They must have basic knowledge about Erasmus + and how to write and develop KA1 projects.
Link for the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hE2JYjcH8YQr8zxMM48I-NLG7QaNNwAGeVOoz5LdjTI/edit